Earbuds are becoming more and more popular as they are convenient to use. People don’t have to worry about the wires getting tangled and breaking. There is a wide variety of earbuds being sold in the market today, but it can be a little confusing to pick the right one considering there are so many brands with different features.
Honor True Wireless bluetooth earbuds are one of the best earbuds out there in the market, with a built-in AI chip that can provide better sound quality and is also portable.
So, what features should you look out for in the honor true wireless earbuds to avoid picking clown pieces?
Before digging into this, You need to understand the sound quality of your true wireless earbuds before buying them. It’s not enough to just look at their appearance and price, you also need to know if their sound quality meets your needs.
Here are some of the features that you need to look out for in Honor True Wireless Earbuds:
1. They have an embedded AI chip that provides better sound quality.
2. It has a custom-built audio driver that can guarantee high fidelity sound performance without any distortion or stuttering.
3. They have an ergonomic design which gives them a comfortable fit even when used for long hours at a time without causing any irritation whatsoever on your ears and making them lightweight too at just 4g each!
How to Maintain the Honor Wireless Earbuds?
Your earbuds will be exposed to sweat and dirt each time you use them. Therefore, it is crucial to maintain them by cleaning them with proper methods.
1. Cleaning the body of earbuds
The earphones are always worn in your ears, and it is inevitable to accumulate a lot of earwax. If you don’t remove it in time, it will affect the sound quality of the earphones and even cause some diseases.
Use a moist cloth to gently wipe the case of earbuds. Please note that do not use wet wipes or any other liquid-based detergent, as these may damage the product.
2. Cleaning the charging port of earbuds
Use a cotton swab to gently clean off the dust from the charging port. As a precaution, do not insert any foreign materials into earbuds.
3. Cleaning the silicon tips of earbuds
Moisten a soft cloth and wipe away any dirt particles stuck on silicon tips with it. Make sure that you do not over-moisten the cloth, as water may seep into the internal components of the earphone and hamper its performance.
4. Only use the charging case to charge your earbuds and don’t use any third-party charger or power bank, or it will affect the earbuds’ battery life.
2.When not in use, put the earbuds in the charging case, close the lid of the charging case and keep it away from any magnetic field (such as speakers), and high temperature (over 60°C/140°F).
What are the Guidelines When Charging the Wireless Earbuds
First, charge and discharge.
1. In order to maximize the battery life of the headphones, it is recommended that you charge and discharge them for 2-3 cycles when using them for the first time. Full charge and discharge can ensure that the battery reaches 100%.
2. Headset charging: please use the original charger (or 5V / 1A charger) to charge the headset and use the original data cable (Type-C) to connect it to the power supply. TheY can be fully charged in about 1 hour.
3. Charging case charging: connect the charging case to a 5V / 1A power source with a Type-C USB cable or a micro-USB cable (depending on the version), or place the earplugs in the charging case for charging. It takes about 2 hours for the charging case to be fully charged.
4. When using a wireless headset, insert one headset into your ear canal first, and then insert another one. The earplugs will connect automatically when they are taken out of the charging case and will automatically disconnect after being put into the charging case.
Test these earbuds today and tell of their experience! Get them from honor website at the best discounted prices.